Here is our planned schedule for the next few months. Walks are the last Saturday of every month at 10 a.m. Everyone is welcome including dogs on leash.
- February 29, invasive species.
- March 28, birds that are native to the park.
- April 25, water quality.
- May 30, part one of a two-part walk featuring local historians and the history of the park and Bothell itself, including escaped convicts and shootouts!
- June 27, part two of the history walk.
- July 25, a fun scavenger hunt with prizes.